The Sewer
The Sewer
The Sewer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Sewer

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 110 registered users
The newest registered user is Tekno

Our users have posted a total of 1596 messages in 109 subjects
Top posters
AngryDude
Brandon App - Page 2 Vote_lcapBrandon App - Page 2 Voting_barBrandon App - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Disney Tym
Brandon App - Page 2 Vote_lcapBrandon App - Page 2 Voting_barBrandon App - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Fink
Karezie
<-RAT-> Kiyoshi
Dick
Ska
saramariee
<|RAT|> KiLLa
Chain Stroker

Brandon App

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
AngryDude

AngryDude

Brandon App - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brandon App   Brandon App - Page 2 Icon_minitime20/08/09, 03:24 am

Kinda odd, that I kept shooting the enemy, and then they do a death animation, and then just falls (if i kept shooting...)
Back to top Go down
Brandon

Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Brandon App   Brandon App - Page 2 Icon_minitime28/08/09, 10:02 pm

Ok, so I finally got the chance to play some CoD..... and it was not pretty. I'm going to need a lot more practice in it. If anyone would like to join me PM me on steam!

PS-Sorry I haven't been on much last week, week and half (or for that matter, few weeks actually). Summer work schedule just ended, Im moving this weekend through next couple days next week and I will be as good as gold again !!! I promise Smile My donation to the servers will also be submitted within next couple weeks.

Have a great night all!!
Back to top Go down
Fink
Admin
Fink

PostSubject: Re: Brandon App   Brandon App - Page 2 Icon_minitime29/08/09, 01:46 pm

no worries brandon. people are mad busy in the summer.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ratserver.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brandon App   Brandon App - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brandon App
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2