The Sewer
The Sewer
The Sewer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Sewer

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 110 registered users
The newest registered user is Tekno

Our users have posted a total of 1596 messages in 109 subjects
Top posters
AngryDude
A Hacker in the server Vote_lcapA Hacker in the server Voting_barA Hacker in the server Vote_rcap 
Disney Tym
A Hacker in the server Vote_lcapA Hacker in the server Voting_barA Hacker in the server Vote_rcap 
Fink
Karezie
<-RAT-> Kiyoshi
Dick
Ska
saramariee
<|RAT|> KiLLa
Chain Stroker

A Hacker in the server

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
<-RAT-> COBRA

A Hacker in the server Empty
PostSubject: A Hacker in the server   A Hacker in the server Icon_minitime09/10/09, 01:51 am

Precordial Catch" STEAM_0:0:10811231

This guy came in and and he was an obvious waller. I had GatorWade spec him and he followed everyone through the walls. We even setup a trap for him. The team went in a direction that he has not gone to at all in like 15-20 rounds. The whole team went to this spot to see if he would be there and he was there waiting for us. Also besides that one time, he was waiting for us at every turn every round.
Back to top Go down
gator-wade

gator-wade

PostSubject: Re: A Hacker in the server   A Hacker in the server Icon_minitime09/10/09, 03:05 am

I second this. I was there lol since i specd. He would watch thru walls at ppl and run in directions that wouldnt make sense. He would also change his usual tactics when someone was there or if it was clear. He tried to mask his hax, but we were too smart for him lol
Back to top Go down
Precordial Catch

PostSubject: Re: A Hacker in the server   A Hacker in the server Icon_minitime09/10/09, 01:32 pm

I'm not a hacker. Post a demo up, let some others decide.
Back to top Go down
gator-wade

gator-wade

PostSubject: Re: A Hacker in the server   A Hacker in the server Icon_minitime09/10/09, 02:56 pm

We're just calling it like we see it, plus when Wiggums was on he said he thought you might be hacking. I watched you for about 10 rounds, and each time you would go where the majority of the people were. On Italy, you would go to the market area out of CT spawn, and always hold back when the CTs would come out and you would prefire on them. One instance, they were not rushing through that way, and you rushed right on in, even though 4 times previously you held back. Then when I went to CT, Commander, myself, and i believe it was naGGer, all went to apartments, one place you never rushed or went into off of break (like i said before we would go to market and youd be there, wed go through the tunnel area opposite of the market, and youd be there). When we got there, you were just waiting exactly where we were going, even though we had crouched and walked the whole way, so noise was not a factor. You prefired on both commander and myself (i prefire as well, but when I hear the people running to me) but there is no way to know we were rounding that last corner in the apts like we did.

Anyone who would like to watch you and spec you are more than welcome. Im not gonna waste my time making a demo of you. I think you hack, commander thinks you hack, and if im not mistaken Wiggum also said he thought you hacked. I know alot of immature ppl call "hacker" on anyone who has a really good score, I am not one of those ppl. I call it when I feel there is legitimate cause, and this is that cause.

Sorry if you are offended by this, but I dont want my game play ruined by someone who has no real skill, but who cheats. I like CSS and I, as I believe anyone who likes the game enough to join a forum for it, would agree that hackers have no place in a game where ppl are playing honestly and take the real hits just as everyone else does. Its a strategy game, and there is no strategy in seeing ppl through walls or map hacking.

Thats all Im gonna say for now. Hope this all works out in way or another.
Back to top Go down
Karezie

Karezie

PostSubject: Re: A Hacker in the server   A Hacker in the server Icon_minitime10/10/09, 11:05 pm

if there is a demo out there somewhere please get a hold of me and send it to me and I will give my thought on the subject
Back to top Go down
gator-wade

gator-wade

PostSubject: Re: A Hacker in the server   A Hacker in the server Icon_minitime11/10/09, 12:35 am

We didnt record a demo. We didnt feel the need to since it was so blatant to us. Sorry for not making one available for everyone.
Back to top Go down
Karezie

Karezie

PostSubject: Re: A Hacker in the server   A Hacker in the server Icon_minitime12/10/09, 09:10 pm

it's ok and hey gator what's your steam page?
Back to top Go down
gator-wade

gator-wade

PostSubject: Re: A Hacker in the server   A Hacker in the server Icon_minitime13/10/09, 01:28 am

Back to top Go down
Karezie

Karezie

PostSubject: Re: A Hacker in the server   A Hacker in the server Icon_minitime13/10/09, 04:39 am

yep
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Hacker in the server   A Hacker in the server Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Hacker in the server
Page 1 of 1