The Sewer
The Sewer
The Sewer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Sewer

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 110 registered users
The newest registered user is Tekno

Our users have posted a total of 1596 messages in 109 subjects
Top posters
AngryDude
Please help me out! Vote_lcapPlease help me out! Voting_barPlease help me out! Vote_rcap 
Disney Tym
Please help me out! Vote_lcapPlease help me out! Voting_barPlease help me out! Vote_rcap 
Fink
Karezie
<-RAT-> Kiyoshi
Dick
Ska
saramariee
<|RAT|> KiLLa
Chain Stroker

Please help me out!

Go down 
+3
Fink
Dick
Spectre
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Spectre

Spectre

Please help me out! Empty
PostSubject: Please help me out!   Please help me out! Icon_minitime24/04/09, 07:40 pm

Alright now I'm a broke person and a fellow rat in need of assistance, please help with this easy thing.

All i ask is for 15 minutes of your time.

I work at Geico and they give us as employees, 15 dollars for every person that calls in to get a quote for auto insurance, renters insurance, or home owners insurance and gives our referral code. The great thing is, you don't actually have to purchase the insurance. Just for calling in and getting the information i get the money! So please help me out!

If you call this number they can give you the quote: 1-800-342-9070
And make sure you give them this referral code: 138276

Thank you to everyone in advance! afro
And of course if you guys do this for me I can also give back to the servers.

P.S. If Your feeling generous you can even get an auto and a renters or home owners to really help me out cheers
Back to top Go down
Dick

Dick

PostSubject: Re: Please help me out!   Please help me out! Icon_minitime25/04/09, 02:33 am

dude...make my bill go down.. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/supra_zenki
Fink
Admin
Fink

PostSubject: Re: Please help me out!   Please help me out! Icon_minitime25/04/09, 03:22 am

i will help if you promise the whole 15 dollars goes towards our bill.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ratserver.org
lordgeno

lordgeno

PostSubject: Re: Please help me out!   Please help me out! Icon_minitime25/04/09, 08:06 pm

Spectre wrote:
Alright now I'm a broke person and a fellow rat in need of assistance, please help with this easy thing.

All i ask is for 15 minutes of your time.

I work at Geico and they give us as employees, 15 dollars for every person that calls in to get a quote for auto insurance, renters insurance, or home owners insurance and gives our referral code. The great thing is, you don't actually have to purchase the insurance. Just for calling in and getting the information i get the money! So please help me out!

If you call this number they can give you the quote: 1-800-342-9070
And make sure you give them this referral code: 138276

EVERYONE. DO THIS. IT COULD NOT BE ANY EASIER TO GET A BUDDY MONEY. IF YOU DO NOT DO IT YOU DON'T HAVE A FUCKING SOUL.
Back to top Go down
http://ratserver.org/chuck/
panchitox

panchitox

PostSubject: Re: Please help me out!   Please help me out! Icon_minitime27/04/09, 03:58 pm

i cant call im in panama Neutral
Back to top Go down
<-RAT-> Kiyoshi

<-RAT-> Kiyoshi

PostSubject: Re: Please help me out!   Please help me out! Icon_minitime30/07/09, 11:18 pm

Hmmmm well if the Leader says do it...i suggest we all do it
Back to top Go down
AngryDude

AngryDude

PostSubject: Re: Please help me out!   Please help me out! Icon_minitime31/07/09, 01:21 am

nah ah!
Back to top Go down
<-RAT-> Kiyoshi

<-RAT-> Kiyoshi

PostSubject: Re: Please help me out!   Please help me out! Icon_minitime31/07/09, 03:53 am

You dare disobey the leader!? >=0 how dares you!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please help me out!   Please help me out! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Please help me out!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Sewer :: General Discussion-
Jump to: