The Sewer
The Sewer
The Sewer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Sewer

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 110 registered users
The newest registered user is Tekno

Our users have posted a total of 1596 messages in 109 subjects
Top posters
AngryDude
My own Webcomic! Vote_lcapMy own Webcomic! Voting_barMy own Webcomic! Vote_rcap 
Disney Tym
Fink
Karezie
<-RAT-> Kiyoshi
Dick
Ska
saramariee
<|RAT|> KiLLa
Chain Stroker

My own Webcomic!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
pikastylz

My own Webcomic! Empty
PostSubject: My own Webcomic!   My own Webcomic! Icon_minitime20/01/10, 10:04 pm

In my free time (physics class) i have been drawing individual comics that i recently put together to make one webcomic, Talentless Art. If you want to give it a try, just go to facebook and search Talentless Art. I update it every monday, wednesday, and friday. Also, become a fan! The more the merrier! (invite friends too!) I'll post a link on the bottom, life is much easier with links Very Happy

P.S. I was thinking about putting together a website for it, so if anyone has any web design skills, I am willing to pay for the service.

P.P.S. I like elephants... elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Talentless-Art/251722927363?ref=ts
Back to top Go down
Pope

My own Webcomic! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My own Webcomic!   My own Webcomic! Icon_minitime22/01/10, 08:34 pm

batman one coulda been better
Back to top Go down
Fink
Admin
Fink

My own Webcomic! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My own Webcomic!   My own Webcomic! Icon_minitime23/02/10, 03:45 am

i am a fan of it on facebook and reposted the sideways tv comic. i lol'd. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.ratserver.org
Sponsored content

My own Webcomic! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My own Webcomic!   My own Webcomic! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My own Webcomic!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Sewer :: General Discussion-
Jump to: