The Sewer
The Sewer
The Sewer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Sewer

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 110 registered users
The newest registered user is Tekno

Our users have posted a total of 1596 messages in 109 subjects
Top posters
AngryDude
Introduce yourself! - Page 5 Vote_lcapIntroduce yourself! - Page 5 Voting_barIntroduce yourself! - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
Disney Tym
Introduce yourself! - Page 5 Vote_lcapIntroduce yourself! - Page 5 Voting_barIntroduce yourself! - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
Fink
Karezie
<-RAT-> Kiyoshi
Dick
Ska
saramariee
<|RAT|> KiLLa
Chain Stroker

Introduce yourself!

Go down 
+42
Psycho
Batman
Pope
<|~RAT~|> Anko
<-RAT-> Kiyoshi
Carbine
necronox
Chain Stroker
AngryDude
Jon Jern
aaron
Mrgiggles211
saramariee
Ska
Disney Tym
Brandon
Chunky
DrNipples
Guy
King_CrimsN
RAT_Ak
Brakesela
InedibleBuffalo
Dick
Dragon's Ire
Karezie
<-RAT-> COBRA
chicheme
Kayla
panchitox
Dokuja
Megalocalypse
<|RAT|>AwEsOmE KoNg
SynysterGates
Kaon
<|RAT|>ObsReq
Spectre
<|RAT|> KiLLa
Negative
SemperFi
lordgeno
Fink
46 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Karezie

Karezie

Introduce yourself! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!   Introduce yourself! - Page 5 Icon_minitime03/09/09, 05:35 am

finally get you in the forums good lord...and it's not my fault that your mom hates games
Back to top Go down
Fink
Admin
Fink

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!   Introduce yourself! - Page 5 Icon_minitime03/09/09, 11:32 am

sup batman?! welcome to the forums, man. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.ratserver.org
AngryDude

AngryDude

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!   Introduce yourself! - Page 5 Icon_minitime03/09/09, 07:36 pm

nice to meet you batman.
Back to top Go down
Psycho

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!   Introduce yourself! - Page 5 Icon_minitime25/09/09, 02:28 am

Well i am Psycho i am 16 from Southern California. I am one of Kara's best online friends and that's probably the only reason why i am here lol i play TF2 CSS and L4D soon L4D2 and MWF2!! when i get an Aug in my hands you better watch out
Back to top Go down
WangHead

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!   Introduce yourself! - Page 5 Icon_minitime20/10/09, 06:17 pm

Im WangHead, ive been hanging around the RAT servers for a long time now,.. since the 1st GG RAT server i think.
live in GA.
Im a car salesman (chrysler, jeep, & dodge)
I play on a core i7 860 OCed @ 3.8ghz (stock air cooler)
radeon 4890 OCed @ 890 core, 1680x1050 on a 22' LCD
Back to top Go down
gator-wade

gator-wade

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!   Introduce yourself! - Page 5 Icon_minitime21/10/09, 01:47 am

Im GatorWade aka Wade.
Ive been playin Rat server for about a month or two now.
Im a college student in the great state of KY lol
Back to top Go down
Wenn

Wenn

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!   Introduce yourself! - Page 5 Icon_minitime08/01/10, 01:04 am

Im Wenn im 16yrs old...ive been in RAT for a bit but not really bothered with the forums til now. Yes, i read this entire thread before posting.

I live in CO, so i obviously like doing that outdoorsy shit. I'll fish, hunt, and hike, but recently ive been doing lots of rock climbing. I like screwing with computers. I dabbled in basic programming before a new school in the area opened and offered no programming classes. I got a job at a computer repair shop to learn more about computers and work with some pretty awesome people.

I starting gaming with BF2 but you would have to bribe me to get me to play that game ever again. I first ran into RAT playing CSS and played TF2, COD4, L4D, L4D2 with y'all(<---fake accent while typing). I finally applied after you became the sole people i played MW2 with.

I used to Co-Lead vicious clan (SoS) before disbanding it a while ago. I am no longer affiliated with him or that clan now.

There you go....whoever that 40 yr old man is who is jacking it while reading this....you now know a lot about me.
Back to top Go down
Tekno

PostSubject: tekno   Introduce yourself! - Page 5 Icon_minitime04/02/10, 09:31 pm

name: tekno

ive been playing cs since like... 2003.. granted its been off and on playing but its been playing none the less. i typically tend to play drunk, at least i used to.... Havn't had time to drink because i've been too busy either trying to fail programs with C++. Live with the gf we both go to collge.... thats about that i tend to play late at night...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!   Introduce yourself! - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself!
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Sewer :: General Discussion-
Jump to: