The Sewer
The Sewer
The Sewer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Sewer

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 110 registered users
The newest registered user is Tekno

Our users have posted a total of 1596 messages in 109 subjects
Top posters
AngryDude
A Story of Preserverance, Fame, and Glory Vote_lcapA Story of Preserverance, Fame, and Glory Voting_barA Story of Preserverance, Fame, and Glory Vote_rcap 
Disney Tym
A Story of Preserverance, Fame, and Glory Vote_lcapA Story of Preserverance, Fame, and Glory Voting_barA Story of Preserverance, Fame, and Glory Vote_rcap 
Fink
Karezie
<-RAT-> Kiyoshi
Dick
Ska
saramariee
<|RAT|> KiLLa
Chain Stroker

A Story of Preserverance, Fame, and Glory

Go down 
+2
panchitox
Jon Jern
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Jon Jern

Jon Jern

A Story of Preserverance, Fame, and Glory Empty
PostSubject: A Story of Preserverance, Fame, and Glory   A Story of Preserverance, Fame, and Glory Icon_minitime10/08/09, 08:24 pm

Once upon a time there was a young man who was standing in the rain. He was disappointed because he could not gain entrance to a rock concert due to the fact that it was a sold-out show. As he walked along the wall he could hear the screams and shouts of the concert goers. As he put his ear to the wall to hear the sound better, in the distance he heard the sound of a single guitar playing. The sound of that guitar quite staggered the one man, and he walked away from the scene starry-eyed.

The next day this young man bought a six-sting guitar from a second-hand store. Although unsure how to play it, he was sure that if he persevered he could go all the way to the top and become a rock star. And so he started with the guitar slung towards his midsection, firm in his conviction that he was never going to stop. He was sure he would keep on rocking until he had made it to the top of the charts.

Many years later, while doing a gig in a town with no name, this young man had a flash back to his experience outside the wall at the concert in the rain while he was standing by the back stage in the midst of a downpour. He recollected on how that one second-hand six string he had purchased had changed his life and he decided that he would keep on rocking. He was still as firm as ever in his conviction that he would never stop. He knew that if he kept on rocking, he would stay on top of the charts and remain a rock star.

And to this day he remains a starry-eyed rock star, making hell come alive tonight.

He gained fame and success all throughout the country. He thought surely he was the greatest guitarist that had ever lived. How he would play crazy riffs and insane, mind boggling solos. He reached the top of the charts in no time.

But one ominous concert, he had a feeling something would go wrong. He was up on stage, jamming his heart out, savoring the fans screaming his name. At the end of the set, he thought he had done a successful concert. Then, out of the corner of his eye, he saw a gun. Pointing at him. He had no time to react, he thought he was done for. The man holding the gun pulled the trigger, and the bullet fired straight into the rock star's stomach, and another in his left arm. He thought he would never rock again. The police arrived immediately and caught the shooter.

The guitarist was transported to the hospital. He was passed out, and when he came to his senses in his room, he found his mother sitting in the recliner next to him, and when she noticed her son was awake, she was in hysterics. She cried on his shoulder, and thanked god he was okay, and said You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in Bel Air. I whistled for a cab and when it came near The license plate said fresh and it had dice in the mirror. If anything I can say that this cab was rare but I thought 'Nah forget it' - 'Yo homes to Bel Air'.
I pulled up to the house about 7 or 8 and I yelled to the cabbie 'Yo homes smell ya later'. I looked at my kingdom, I was finally there to sit on my throne as the Prince of Bel Air"
Back to top Go down
panchitox

panchitox

PostSubject: Re: A Story of Preserverance, Fame, and Glory   A Story of Preserverance, Fame, and Glory Icon_minitime23/08/09, 10:29 pm

i will not read all that shit but well played anon Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Fink
Admin
Fink

PostSubject: Re: A Story of Preserverance, Fame, and Glory   A Story of Preserverance, Fame, and Glory Icon_minitime24/08/09, 11:06 am

post a bel air again and get banned.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ratserver.org
saramariee

saramariee

PostSubject: Re: A Story of Preserverance, Fame, and Glory   A Story of Preserverance, Fame, and Glory Icon_minitime25/08/09, 05:02 pm

hahahhah jons a fag.
Back to top Go down
Dick

Dick

PostSubject: Re: A Story of Preserverance, Fame, and Glory   A Story of Preserverance, Fame, and Glory Icon_minitime25/08/09, 05:40 pm

B& HAMMER ...DO IT!!!
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/supra_zenki
AngryDude

AngryDude

PostSubject: Re: A Story of Preserverance, Fame, and Glory   A Story of Preserverance, Fame, and Glory Icon_minitime25/08/09, 06:24 pm

fuck readin that book
Back to top Go down
panchitox

panchitox

PostSubject: Re: A Story of Preserverance, Fame, and Glory   A Story of Preserverance, Fame, and Glory Icon_minitime26/08/09, 12:14 am

i knew that will be some ode to the faggotry, so i started reading and went straight to the end Smile
Back to top Go down
AngryDude

AngryDude

PostSubject: Re: A Story of Preserverance, Fame, and Glory   A Story of Preserverance, Fame, and Glory Icon_minitime26/08/09, 01:04 am

i hate reading! it's *durrrrr* :3
Back to top Go down
Dick

Dick

PostSubject: Re: A Story of Preserverance, Fame, and Glory   A Story of Preserverance, Fame, and Glory Icon_minitime26/08/09, 02:42 am

i just looked at the avitar hahahha
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/supra_zenki
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Story of Preserverance, Fame, and Glory   A Story of Preserverance, Fame, and Glory Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Story of Preserverance, Fame, and Glory
Page 1 of 1