The Sewer
The Sewer
The Sewer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Sewer

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 110 registered users
The newest registered user is Tekno

Our users have posted a total of 1596 messages in 109 subjects
Top posters
AngryDude
GENO JUST DONATED AGAIN Vote_lcapGENO JUST DONATED AGAIN Voting_barGENO JUST DONATED AGAIN Vote_rcap 
Disney Tym
GENO JUST DONATED AGAIN Vote_lcapGENO JUST DONATED AGAIN Voting_barGENO JUST DONATED AGAIN Vote_rcap 
Fink
Karezie
<-RAT-> Kiyoshi
Dick
Ska
saramariee
<|RAT|> KiLLa
Chain Stroker

GENO JUST DONATED AGAIN

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
lordgeno

lordgeno

GENO JUST DONATED AGAIN Empty
PostSubject: GENO JUST DONATED AGAIN   GENO JUST DONATED AGAIN Icon_minitime16/09/09, 03:25 pm

I don't have a job, and used my very last money so you FUCKS can keep playing in BC and Silkness Jailbreak and whateverthefuckelse ya'll are doing...but I'm seriously fucking pissed...it was FIVE DAYS overdue... basically I just am writing here to write FUCK and YOU to anyone who has never donated.

FUCK

YOU
Back to top Go down
http://ratserver.org/chuck/
Canuck

Canuck

PostSubject: Re: GENO JUST DONATED AGAIN   GENO JUST DONATED AGAIN Icon_minitime16/09/09, 09:33 pm

Hey Geno,
If you EVER and i mean EVER need donations, man just hit me up again. You know I'll donate all I can to help out.
Back to top Go down
lordgeno

lordgeno

PostSubject: OMG EVERYONE MUST SEE THESE THINGS   GENO JUST DONATED AGAIN Icon_minitime16/09/09, 11:35 pm

Back to top Go down
http://ratserver.org/chuck/
Psycho

PostSubject: Re: GENO JUST DONATED AGAIN   GENO JUST DONATED AGAIN Icon_minitime18/09/09, 03:41 pm

dude i wanna donate but i can't i have the money but its toward other things like l4d2 and other games so if i ever get any spare money i will try to donate
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: GENO JUST DONATED AGAIN   GENO JUST DONATED AGAIN Icon_minitime23/09/09, 06:14 am

yeah dude I would donate as well...but every cent I get goes to keeping my home and paying for food so it's pretty much impossible for me but if I EVER have spare money around I will try and put it in there
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GENO JUST DONATED AGAIN   GENO JUST DONATED AGAIN Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GENO JUST DONATED AGAIN
Page 1 of 1