The Sewer
The Sewer
The Sewer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Sewer

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 110 registered users
The newest registered user is Tekno

Our users have posted a total of 1596 messages in 109 subjects
Top posters
AngryDude
we should play vs Vote_lcapwe should play vs Voting_barwe should play vs Vote_rcap 
Disney Tym
we should play vs Vote_lcapwe should play vs Voting_barwe should play vs Vote_rcap 
Fink
Karezie
<-RAT-> Kiyoshi
Dick
Ska
saramariee
<|RAT|> KiLLa
Chain Stroker

we should play vs

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SynysterGates

SynysterGates

we should play vs Empty
PostSubject: we should play vs   we should play vs Icon_minitime06/11/09, 01:32 pm

it has been a verry long time I think since we all just got together and played a good old game of vs on l4d with a server full of RAT members I am always up for a good game of l4d bounce
Back to top Go down
Karezie

Karezie

we should play vs Empty
PostSubject: Re: we should play vs   we should play vs Icon_minitime09/11/09, 01:17 am

I agree it's been WAY too long, the last time we did that was when we were all practicing for CAL
Back to top Go down
SynysterGates

SynysterGates

we should play vs Empty
PostSubject: Re: we should play vs   we should play vs Icon_minitime12/11/09, 05:21 pm

well that's half a team so far just need 6 more and we can own it up XD
Back to top Go down
Fink
Admin
Fink

we should play vs Empty
PostSubject: Re: we should play vs   we should play vs Icon_minitime12/11/09, 05:34 pm

they do have the 4v4 matchmaking up now. so you only need 4 at a time and people are less likely to ragequit as it was understood to be 4friends vs 4friends to begin with.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ratserver.org
SynysterGates

SynysterGates

we should play vs Empty
PostSubject: Re: we should play vs   we should play vs Icon_minitime13/11/09, 09:45 pm

yea we tried that 1 time but as soon as we got connected the fags voted to return to lobby XD but all this will be l4d2 talk after next Tuesday. ill probably play l4d every now and then just so that it just dosnt take up space on my hard drive XD
Back to top Go down
Karezie

Karezie

we should play vs Empty
PostSubject: Re: we should play vs   we should play vs Icon_minitime18/11/09, 08:07 pm

yeah I know what you mean I'll play l4d1 every so often as well but it's going to be all about l4d2 for a while Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

we should play vs Empty
PostSubject: Re: we should play vs   we should play vs Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

we should play vs
Page 1 of 1