The Sewer
The Sewer
The Sewer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Sewer

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 110 registered users
The newest registered user is Tekno

Our users have posted a total of 1596 messages in 109 subjects
Top posters
AngryDude
General Rules of L4D Vs for survivors Vote_lcapGeneral Rules of L4D Vs for survivors Voting_barGeneral Rules of L4D Vs for survivors Vote_rcap 
Disney Tym
General Rules of L4D Vs for survivors Vote_lcapGeneral Rules of L4D Vs for survivors Voting_barGeneral Rules of L4D Vs for survivors Vote_rcap 
Fink
Karezie
<-RAT-> Kiyoshi
Dick
Ska
saramariee
<|RAT|> KiLLa
Chain Stroker

General Rules of L4D Vs for survivors

Go down 
+6
AngryDude
Disney Tym
Ska
Karezie
Fink
SynysterGates
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SynysterGates

SynysterGates

General Rules of L4D Vs for survivors Empty
PostSubject: General Rules of L4D Vs for survivors   General Rules of L4D Vs for survivors Icon_minitime07/06/09, 04:01 pm

rule 1. take your med kits at start I probly dont have to tell you this but like me you have probly seen some noob in the pub games forget his pack resulting in his death and rage quit lol
Rule 2. you should never be more than 4 game feet apart at all times with exception of tank encounters in which the case is not out of line of sight. this is to prevent a good hunter rapeing your ass.
Rule 3. be on the constant look out for items and tell your fellow team mates if you find a item you do not need. with the more critical items being med kits and pills as well as upgrade weps and 2nd pistals.
Rule 4. if you see a teammate pounced right in front of you do not shoot him melee his ass i assure you he will lose lesss hp if you do. but if you are too far to melee him shooting is recomended preferably with a m4 rifel or pistal.
Rule 5. when boomed the best thing to do is find your fellow survivors and group up in a corner to prevent hunters and smokers from downing your teammate while you cant see. but you could always kill the boomer b4 he has a chance to get ya but this is not always the case.
Rule 6. Finish the game even if you are loseing you can always make a comeback. I cant tell you how many times ive seen rage quiters after the 1st round its down right shamefull.
follow these simple rules and you can survive just about every lvl in l4d.
Back to top Go down
Fink
Admin
Fink

PostSubject: Re: General Rules of L4D Vs for survivors   General Rules of L4D Vs for survivors Icon_minitime07/06/09, 06:52 pm

sweet tips. lets play a game tonight.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ratserver.org
Karezie

Karezie

PostSubject: Re: General Rules of L4D Vs for survivors   General Rules of L4D Vs for survivors Icon_minitime12/06/09, 06:39 pm

synyster the prob with rule #5 is that when you are boomed on, most of the time you can't see for a few secs..and those rules don't apply to me anyways though so whatever
Back to top Go down
SynysterGates

SynysterGates

PostSubject: Re: General Rules of L4D Vs for survivors   General Rules of L4D Vs for survivors Icon_minitime13/06/09, 03:14 am

you can see a little while you boomed its only a little but it would be enough to say put ur back on a wall and kill some lame zombies lol but i forgot to add the use of the bombs to the list use pipe bombs as soon as the bile hits you. aim 4 where u think the hordes coming and boom no more horde most of the time and yea fink we should very soon.
Back to top Go down
Ska

Ska

PostSubject: Re: General Rules of L4D Vs for survivors   General Rules of L4D Vs for survivors Icon_minitime13/06/09, 08:42 pm

I'll have to remember some of these. =P
Back to top Go down
SynysterGates

SynysterGates

PostSubject: Re: General Rules of L4D Vs for survivors   General Rules of L4D Vs for survivors Icon_minitime13/06/09, 09:16 pm

lol they worked 4 my team last night : )
Back to top Go down
Ska

Ska

PostSubject: Re: General Rules of L4D Vs for survivors   General Rules of L4D Vs for survivors Icon_minitime13/06/09, 09:46 pm

Did I play against you last night? I don't recall. I have a TERRIBLE memory when I'm sick.
Back to top Go down
SynysterGates

SynysterGates

PostSubject: Re: General Rules of L4D Vs for survivors   General Rules of L4D Vs for survivors Icon_minitime14/06/09, 10:30 pm

lol yea u geno and dick i think
v me guy kong and a public guy
Back to top Go down
Ska

Ska

PostSubject: Re: General Rules of L4D Vs for survivors   General Rules of L4D Vs for survivors Icon_minitime14/06/09, 11:01 pm

Yeahh. I know I've played with you a few times but couldn't remember when haha.
Back to top Go down
Disney Tym

Disney Tym

PostSubject: Re: General Rules of L4D Vs for survivors   General Rules of L4D Vs for survivors Icon_minitime09/07/09, 01:59 pm

I wish I could play Sad
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com
AngryDude

AngryDude

PostSubject: Re: General Rules of L4D Vs for survivors   General Rules of L4D Vs for survivors Icon_minitime29/07/09, 06:20 am

nice tips synsyter, very. cheers
Back to top Go down
saramariee

saramariee

PostSubject: Re: General Rules of L4D Vs for survivors   General Rules of L4D Vs for survivors Icon_minitime29/07/09, 06:42 am

i remember these from when we always used to play Razz
Back to top Go down
Disney Tym

Disney Tym

PostSubject: Re: General Rules of L4D Vs for survivors   General Rules of L4D Vs for survivors Icon_minitime29/07/09, 03:29 pm

I need to remeber this, even though I never live in vs.
Back to top Go down
AngryDude

AngryDude

PostSubject: Re: General Rules of L4D Vs for survivors   General Rules of L4D Vs for survivors Icon_minitime29/07/09, 10:09 pm

synyster wheres the tips for infected team?! cuz i suck horribly as an infected
Back to top Go down
Disney Tym

Disney Tym

PostSubject: Re: General Rules of L4D Vs for survivors   General Rules of L4D Vs for survivors Icon_minitime30/07/09, 01:06 am

what is the tips for not sucking balls?
Back to top Go down
Karezie

Karezie

PostSubject: Re: General Rules of L4D Vs for survivors   General Rules of L4D Vs for survivors Icon_minitime30/07/09, 02:08 am

Tips for infected:
- a boomer should vomit after a smoker has pulled the survivor in the back of the group (all survivors normally turn around after a teammate in the back has been pounced or pulled)
- all hunters should pounce while people are blind by vomit
- as a smoker you should try to pull people off the edge of a building or bridge

add more if you have any other ideas
Back to top Go down
AngryDude

AngryDude

PostSubject: Re: General Rules of L4D Vs for survivors   General Rules of L4D Vs for survivors Icon_minitime30/07/09, 03:06 am

well kara, i fail at infected i just get more points as a boomer or a tank Surprised
Back to top Go down
SynysterGates

SynysterGates

PostSubject: Re: General Rules of L4D Vs for survivors   General Rules of L4D Vs for survivors Icon_minitime30/07/09, 04:31 pm

tank- don't get set on fire aim survivors toward ledges and tilt ur mouse upward ( it helps them fly higher). never hit a survivor with a hunter / smoker on him. if the smoker or hunter has some one away from the group pounding on them try to keep survivors away from him. throw cars, forklifts, dumpsters, and any other item u can hit towards them whenever possible.
if u get granted the tank during a finale don't rush with it it takes more time for your aggression bar to run out in finales just hang back and hurl rock upward in their direction this is really a guessing game on hitting them just make a starting point and either go up or down from there your fellow team mates can help you on how lower or higher you should aim it may not do much damage but it will keep the aggression bar full and leave lots of opportunity's for your teammates to really mess them up b/c untill you die as the tank the game can not continue keep that in mind. follow these guide lines and u can be as beastly as a tank as I am lol
Back to top Go down
Disney Tym

Disney Tym

PostSubject: Re: General Rules of L4D Vs for survivors   General Rules of L4D Vs for survivors Icon_minitime30/07/09, 05:20 pm

I just bought the thing and now no one wants to play it.
Back to top Go down
AngryDude

AngryDude

PostSubject: Re: General Rules of L4D Vs for survivors   General Rules of L4D Vs for survivors Icon_minitime30/07/09, 07:20 pm

THANK YOU SYNYSTER AND KARA!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Disney Tym

Disney Tym

PostSubject: Re: General Rules of L4D Vs for survivors   General Rules of L4D Vs for survivors Icon_minitime30/07/09, 07:42 pm

ty, now it would be nice if people actualy still played it.
Back to top Go down
AngryDude

AngryDude

PostSubject: Re: General Rules of L4D Vs for survivors   General Rules of L4D Vs for survivors Icon_minitime31/07/09, 01:34 am

if we get everybody to play it...
Back to top Go down
Karezie

Karezie

PostSubject: Re: General Rules of L4D Vs for survivors   General Rules of L4D Vs for survivors Icon_minitime31/07/09, 05:41 am

hey I always want to play it!!!!! but nobody ever wants to play with me when I ask :'(
Back to top Go down
Dick

Dick

PostSubject: Re: General Rules of L4D Vs for survivors   General Rules of L4D Vs for survivors Icon_minitime31/07/09, 06:15 am

you never ask me to play Sad </3
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/supra_zenki
Fink
Admin
Fink

PostSubject: Re: General Rules of L4D Vs for survivors   General Rules of L4D Vs for survivors Icon_minitime31/07/09, 09:46 am

i'll play some l4d with you guys. i can only handle about 1 game a day, tho.

i have just been afk (well any keyboard that can run a game...) since sunday. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.ratserver.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Rules of L4D Vs for survivors   General Rules of L4D Vs for survivors Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Rules of L4D Vs for survivors
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Sewer :: Game Discussion :: Left 4 Dead-
Jump to: