The Sewer
The Sewer
The Sewer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Sewer

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 110 registered users
The newest registered user is Tekno

Our users have posted a total of 1596 messages in 109 subjects
Top posters
AngryDude
DONATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Vote_lcapDONATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Voting_barDONATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Vote_rcap 
Disney Tym
DONATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Vote_lcapDONATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Voting_barDONATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Vote_rcap 
Fink
Karezie
<-RAT-> Kiyoshi
Dick
Ska
saramariee
<|RAT|> KiLLa
Chain Stroker

DONATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Negative
Admin
Negative

DONATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: DONATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   DONATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime11/06/09, 07:54 pm

Ok Listen here you RAT bastards.....Please donate we need money to keep the servers up I'm going to donate 25 when i get payed.If we could just get 5 dollars from just a few members that would be awesome.....i mean shit really whats 5 dollars,i wipe my ass with 5 dollars,but that's not the point.<|RAT|> Needs some moneys,and we expect some RATs to pick up the bill every now and then RAT has damn near 120 members....you know how long we could run the servers if all the members donated 5 bucks in one month!!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!? for about 6 months THAT"S how long....so PLEASE DONATE just 5 bucks (or more) PPPPLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!11
Back to top Go down
http://www.ratserver.org
Deadguy04

Deadguy04

PostSubject: Re: DONATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   DONATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime11/06/09, 08:59 pm

as soon as I get my job and I am able to donate ima put bout 50 dollers in atleast once every other month then I will put like 5 or 10 in
Back to top Go down
Negative
Admin
Negative

PostSubject: Re: DONATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   DONATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime11/06/09, 09:10 pm

well that sounds fucking awesome sir Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.ratserver.org
Ska

Ska

PostSubject: Re: DONATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   DONATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime13/06/09, 08:44 pm

I just donated my last $20. =)
Back to top Go down
Disney Tym

Disney Tym

PostSubject: Re: DONATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   DONATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime09/07/09, 01:25 pm

I can't afford food right now. if I get a job, I will.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DONATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   DONATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DONATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Sewer :: General Discussion-
Jump to: