The Sewer
The Sewer
The Sewer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Sewer

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 110 registered users
The newest registered user is Tekno

Our users have posted a total of 1596 messages in 109 subjects
Top posters
AngryDude
MUST BE READ BY ALL NEW INITIATES Vote_lcapMUST BE READ BY ALL NEW INITIATES Voting_barMUST BE READ BY ALL NEW INITIATES Vote_rcap 
Disney Tym
MUST BE READ BY ALL NEW INITIATES Vote_lcapMUST BE READ BY ALL NEW INITIATES Voting_barMUST BE READ BY ALL NEW INITIATES Vote_rcap 
Fink
Karezie
<-RAT-> Kiyoshi
Dick
Ska
saramariee
<|RAT|> KiLLa
Chain Stroker

MUST BE READ BY ALL NEW INITIATES

Go down 
+5
Dick
<|RAT|> KiLLa
Chain Stroker
Mrgiggles211
lordgeno
9 posters
AuthorMessage
lordgeno

lordgeno

MUST BE READ BY ALL NEW INITIATES Empty
PostSubject: MUST BE READ BY ALL NEW INITIATES   MUST BE READ BY ALL NEW INITIATES Icon_minitime13/07/09, 06:08 pm

I have a life. I know, it's hard to believe, but sometimes, you may wait a few days for an interview.

I've had a LOT of problems with this and here's why I'm posting this.

First off, some members get in because they contact me on the proper day, where I am sitting around with nothing better to do. The interviews go from 30 minutes to 2 hours, and my longest was 4 hours, but it's all based on the person. If you're sitting there wondering wtf is he gonna ask me that's gonna take that long, you do not understand RAT and might be better suited in the kind of clan you have to go through some quick playtest to see how good you are at said game.

RAT members are chosen on a number of things, entirely based upon my decision. Having someone "vouch" for you greatly increases your chances of getting in, as does having someone who I actually RESPECT "vouch" for you goes even further. My respect, in this case, refers to my feelings for various RATs who have gone beyond their normal membership to do something to promote the clan in its various functions.

So having said this, if you start to lose it on me, or talk behind my back to other members about me "dicking you around" with the interview process, you're chances of joining RAT are greatly reduced. I don't make hasty decisions when allowing in new RATs, and I'm not about to start just because someone cries. I hate crying. Don't cry.

Now, lastly, after posting your application, get a hold of me on Steam, maybe we'll talk a little BEFORE your interview, which will cement your application in my head and once again, improve your chances of getting that interview. The interview is not scary, and nothing is used against you in any way, shape, or form. Trust is essential for both of us; I trust you into our fold and to wear my tag, you need to trust me on some things in return.

Now, sorry I wrote a book, but I want to take care of that once and for all.

king GENO
Back to top Go down
http://ratserver.org/chuck/
Mrgiggles211

Mrgiggles211

PostSubject: Re: MUST BE READ BY ALL NEW INITIATES   MUST BE READ BY ALL NEW INITIATES Icon_minitime13/07/09, 06:19 pm

my interview was scary affraid and the only reason i got mine fast was cuz negative annoyed the hell outa you for it lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Chain Stroker

Chain Stroker

PostSubject: Re: MUST BE READ BY ALL NEW INITIATES   MUST BE READ BY ALL NEW INITIATES Icon_minitime14/07/09, 03:49 am

my interview took 10000000 hours to do omg i was like come on geno finish this already jeez i need to go to sleep... ( ROFL just messin with you geno... actually it took 10 minutes and it was right before i went to work. lol it was easy and nice.)
Back to top Go down
<|RAT|> KiLLa

<|RAT|> KiLLa

PostSubject: Re: MUST BE READ BY ALL NEW INITIATES   MUST BE READ BY ALL NEW INITIATES Icon_minitime14/07/09, 02:23 pm

well my interview was fucked up....not only did it take like 3 days for him to say i was in he kept asking bullshit questions.....that fucker just didnt want me in =D lol oh and good job geno you used the king instead of queen =D...i bet he hates me right about now XD
Back to top Go down
Dick

Dick

PostSubject: Re: MUST BE READ BY ALL NEW INITIATES   MUST BE READ BY ALL NEW INITIATES Icon_minitime14/07/09, 02:32 pm

3 yrs later NO one wants you here!!!!!
<3
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/supra_zenki
<|RAT|> KiLLa

<|RAT|> KiLLa

PostSubject: Re: MUST BE READ BY ALL NEW INITIATES   MUST BE READ BY ALL NEW INITIATES Icon_minitime14/07/09, 05:04 pm

thats bullshit and you know it!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Mrgiggles211

Mrgiggles211

PostSubject: Re: MUST BE READ BY ALL NEW INITIATES   MUST BE READ BY ALL NEW INITIATES Icon_minitime14/07/09, 08:55 pm

affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid
Back to top Go down
aaron

aaron

PostSubject: Re: MUST BE READ BY ALL NEW INITIATES   MUST BE READ BY ALL NEW INITIATES Icon_minitime17/07/09, 01:15 am

if i had my way lets just say there's alot on peps in here that i would give the boot woops sry might be off topic lol
Back to top Go down
Fink
Admin
Fink

PostSubject: Re: MUST BE READ BY ALL NEW INITIATES   MUST BE READ BY ALL NEW INITIATES Icon_minitime17/07/09, 02:58 am

do tell.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ratserver.org
Mrgiggles211

Mrgiggles211

PostSubject: Re: MUST BE READ BY ALL NEW INITIATES   MUST BE READ BY ALL NEW INITIATES Icon_minitime17/07/09, 03:17 am

seems like an interesting read
Back to top Go down
AngryDude

AngryDude

PostSubject: Re: MUST BE READ BY ALL NEW INITIATES   MUST BE READ BY ALL NEW INITIATES Icon_minitime29/07/09, 10:15 pm

mine like 30 minutes?
Back to top Go down
Pope

PostSubject: Re: MUST BE READ BY ALL NEW INITIATES   MUST BE READ BY ALL NEW INITIATES Icon_minitime27/08/09, 10:59 am

mine was only like 15 minutes probably alot less
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MUST BE READ BY ALL NEW INITIATES   MUST BE READ BY ALL NEW INITIATES Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MUST BE READ BY ALL NEW INITIATES
Page 1 of 1