The Sewer
The Sewer
The Sewer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Sewer

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 110 registered users
The newest registered user is Tekno

Our users have posted a total of 1596 messages in 109 subjects
Top posters
AngryDude
Introduce yourself! Vote_lcapIntroduce yourself! Voting_barIntroduce yourself! Vote_rcap 
Disney Tym
Introduce yourself! Vote_lcapIntroduce yourself! Voting_barIntroduce yourself! Vote_rcap 
Fink
Karezie
<-RAT-> Kiyoshi
Dick
Ska
saramariee
<|RAT|> KiLLa
Chain Stroker

Introduce yourself!

Go down 
+42
Psycho
Batman
Pope
<|~RAT~|> Anko
<-RAT-> Kiyoshi
Carbine
necronox
Chain Stroker
AngryDude
Jon Jern
aaron
Mrgiggles211
saramariee
Ska
Disney Tym
Brandon
Chunky
DrNipples
Guy
King_CrimsN
RAT_Ak
Brakesela
InedibleBuffalo
Dick
Dragon's Ire
Karezie
<-RAT-> COBRA
chicheme
Kayla
panchitox
Dokuja
Megalocalypse
<|RAT|>AwEsOmE KoNg
SynysterGates
Kaon
<|RAT|>ObsReq
Spectre
<|RAT|> KiLLa
Negative
SemperFi
lordgeno
Fink
46 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Fink
Admin
Fink

Introduce yourself! Empty
PostSubject: Introduce yourself!   Introduce yourself! Icon_minitime21/04/09, 08:43 pm

Now that <|RAT|> has grown in members and games. We need a way to know what's what and who's who!

Many of us might only play one game on the Rat servers and are missing out on a lot of cool people.

Everyone probably knows me as i play all of the games, but I'm fink and i help run this shit with Geno, the leader, and a good friend of mine.

I am 25, a bicycle mechanic from pennsylvania and am addicted to tf2.

Sound off. Even if you're not in the clan!

Last edited by Fink on 22/04/09, 03:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.ratserver.org
lordgeno

lordgeno

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!   Introduce yourself! Icon_minitime21/04/09, 10:05 pm

Im Geno. I run this shit. If you don't know me, you're probably a stupid pube and you mean absolutely nothing to me. If you do know me, why the fuck are you reading this? Get back to work...

I'm 25, I'm from a dirt town in Pennsylvania...I sign hours of my life away for money from an asshole boss. I like to be in the mountains, and when I see large groups of people I imagine myself in a big tower showering them all with napalm.

I will devour your offspring.

Have a nice day.
Back to top Go down
http://ratserver.org/chuck/
SemperFi

SemperFi

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!   Introduce yourself! Icon_minitime21/04/09, 10:52 pm

Hey im SemperFi! Uh im addicted to COCK. I just join this RAT!! Im Obs's Cousin. I likve in Houston. I love computer. Get to know me??

Xfire:Greemgmn
Steam:balistix330
Back to top Go down
Negative
Admin
Negative

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!   Introduce yourself! Icon_minitime21/04/09, 11:26 pm

Ok well i'm Negative i play games and shit i'm 21 from Arkansas i built the site and made the forums
i enjoy saying fuck and shooting guns
oh and i play bass and guitar
<|RAT|>
Till i die

Sincerely
Negative
I'm happy i met all you fuckers yall know who you are Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.ratserver.org
<|RAT|> KiLLa

<|RAT|> KiLLa

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!   Introduce yourself! Icon_minitime21/04/09, 11:47 pm

Well im KiLLa....if you dont know me that's your loss.......if you do know me than i feel sorry for you......well ive been in the clan for about 3years now....im 20 i live in alabama......and thats about all ya need to know.....oh and have a nice day

Last edited by &lt;|RAT|&gt; KiL on 22/04/09, 11:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Spectre

Spectre

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!   Introduce yourself! Icon_minitime22/04/09, 01:15 am

Spectre a.k.a Toolman here in NY... I work for that evil green gecko named geico and am not a normal person... Im lazy and make people rage quit from cod4 =)

And i dont have an afro
afro <--- Not me
Back to top Go down
<|RAT|>ObsReq

<|RAT|>ObsReq

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!   Introduce yourself! Icon_minitime22/04/09, 01:36 am

Alright. First kudos to... lets see... uh... only Geno because apparently we are the only ones to interact with others enough to pick up on the nuances of the English language... such as those good friends Grammar and Punctuation. But enough of me being an asshole.

I'm Obs... Obsidian's Requiem for those of you who've known me the extent of my 2 or so years in this clan. If this clan were a dysfunctional household, Geno would be the father placing another nail in his belt for when the kids, Neg and Tim, get home from school (which they are failing). Fink is the feminine one finishing the blowjob on Geno so that she can go finish the pot roast. Geno has undeniable guilt during this however because he's having an affair with Kara, the silent Ulti-Mormon. I guess i would be the adopted child that makes everyone question killing themselves because of my mimicking laugh.

I reside in Austin, Texas as of right now and I am going to the University of Texas here in this sweet city. I am studying Neurobiology, Psychology, and Philosophy of the Mind (not all that crazy). I like the outdoors, am trying to get better at guitar now that I have time to play for once, and I play COD4 (you probably hate my dead silence by now if you've played), TF2 (spy = the shit), L4D (long-live the new update) and not too much CS:S.

Basically, all kidding aside, I love this clan or I wouldn't have wasted all my time so far. Or maybe Geno's blackmail is working...

Anyway, get to know me. Who knows, maybe this time I WON'T make you ACCIDENTLY trip into a plastic tub of battery acid. Who knows.
Back to top Go down
Kaon

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!   Introduce yourself! Icon_minitime22/04/09, 03:59 am

There's no way I could compete with that post, Obs Razz

Anyway, I'm Luke - otherwise known as Kaon. There's not much to really say, but if you insist...

I'm 21, working on getting my networking degree (Unless I get bored and change my mind), and I'm currently in between jobs (low-paying, drab, meaningless jobs ._.). I used to be a pretty avid skateboarder back in high school, but a serious knee injury ended my career a bit early... and now I drive a chevy to the market Razz

Uhh.. *taps head* (Gosh, wake up brain, think of something!)

I've got a tiny bit of military background, and will be re-enlisting into the U.S.M.C. when the timing is right.

Lastly - I'm a pretty active gamer, and I enjoy a wide range of genres although my favourite will always be shooters. I currently play COD4, TF2, and Megaten (Don't laugh, it's really not as bad as it looks Suspect )
Back to top Go down
SynysterGates

SynysterGates

PostSubject: Its Synyster Fucking Gates yeaaaaaa!   Introduce yourself! Icon_minitime22/04/09, 08:53 pm

lol! what it do RAT guys even though i am not technically a "RAT " I have played with most of you b4 and u guys all are some pretty cool dudes cheers

k guess this is the spot were i tell you where i live so u can come to my house and drink all of my Beer well ill give u a state I live in the great state of Arkansas. i mainly play CS:S, Tf2, and l4d but i also have dod(came with css never play it) and a few mods like zombie panic source and synergy

o and i hate clown 's
Back to top Go down
<|RAT|>AwEsOmE KoNg

<|RAT|>AwEsOmE KoNg

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!   Introduce yourself! Icon_minitime23/04/09, 03:51 pm

I be Awesome kong..........I joined last year......I think? uh, LOUD RANDOMNESS! BLAH!
Back to top Go down
Megalocalypse

Megalocalypse

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!   Introduce yourself! Icon_minitime23/04/09, 03:55 pm

I\\\'m Megafillintheblank. I didn\\\'t read Obs\\\'s post because it was too long.

elephant <- I thought this was a penis at first.

I named the Nali cows in Unreal Tournament after people I hated in my highschool.

Ok I read Obs post.

RELEVANT INFO PLEASE READ

I play mostly Call of Duty 4, but I have TF2 and CS:S which I suck horribly at most of the time. I\'m 5\'4\" brown hair blue eyes 34-28-30. RANDOM STEVE MARTIN QUOTES! I saw the movie, \'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon\' and I was surprised
because I didn\'t see any tigers or dragons. And then I realised why:
they\'re crouching and hidden. ... Don\'t have sex man. It leads to kissing and pretty soon you have to start talking to them. ...First the doctor told me the good news: I was going to have a disease named after me. ... RANDOM ROBIN WILLIAMS QUOTES [on Michael Jackson]Honey, you gotta pick a race first. All of a sudden you\'re a black man,then you\'re Diana Ross, now you\'re Audrey Hepburn. Then he\'s got the
little beard going on. He\'s like Lord Of The Rings, the entire cast.
Michael\'s about to jump species.

Last edited by Megalocalypse on 23/04/09, 04:25 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dokuja

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!   Introduce yourself! Icon_minitime23/04/09, 03:58 pm

Nice description, Obs.

Anyway, Dokuja here. I'm one of the guys from way back when this clan started. I've recently graduated with a bachelors of arts in music, and now spend my days either telling people that a wireless router does not give them free internet access or turning middle schoolers into larger geeks than I was at that age. (I say this having recently taught a group of Jr. Highers the alphabet that J.R.R. Tolkien used in The Hobbit.)

CS:S was where I got my start in this, but I have since moved on to TF2 and L4D, and, although I log in plenty of hours on these games, I remain a mediocre player in each of them.

Also, I find myself contemplating rounding up a posse to go to Georgia and break Creeper's Xbox.
Back to top Go down
panchitox

panchitox

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!   Introduce yourself! Icon_minitime23/04/09, 04:04 pm

Hola a todos yo soy panchitox y llevo en el clan buen rato, me gusta jugar css y dods, a lo mejor me conocen por q han sido victimas d mi scout.
soy de Panama y me gusta jugar futbol y css.
well enough of this beaner talk, see you later guys or my boss will kill me (im in my lunch hour) see you later and have a great day all bye.
Back to top Go down
Kayla

Kayla

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!   Introduce yourself! Icon_minitime23/04/09, 04:06 pm

Ok sooooooooo I'm Kayla... most of you know me I think??????????????!!!!!!?????? I am 22 im from the greatest country in the world.......... and no it's not America, it's CANADA:P For those of you who do not know me.....hahahah...Im like the coolest person ever! Also, I am a student, I am majoring in Criminal Justice with a minor in Politics and yes I never shut up.......and I have the crazest laugh ever!......and my fav game to play is C.S.
Back to top Go down
chicheme

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!   Introduce yourself! Icon_minitime23/04/09, 04:12 pm

I'm chicheme, I usually play l4d and sometimes cs:s...

I just wanna say edh es kueko and fink you geno! Razz
Back to top Go down
<-RAT-> COBRA

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!   Introduce yourself! Icon_minitime23/04/09, 04:24 pm

Well.... If Geno is the father and Fink is the mother, with Tim, Dick and Obs being the children, then I am the abusive uncle that beats all of them. Twisted Evil

No, lol, I am Ryan, also known as COBRA/General_Ryan. I live in Tampa, FL and go to school at a local Community College called PHCC. However, I will only be at PHCC for a short period of time, then I will become a USF student. I am going to school to become a teacher. I have been in the clan, I believe, 2 years. I play CS:S, L4D and TF2.

Outside of video games, I play softball, I am the teams starting RF. I love watching Baseball and Football, I am a season ticket holder with the Tampa Bay Rays and I go to at least one Buccaneers game every year.
Back to top Go down
Karezie

Karezie

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!   Introduce yourself! Icon_minitime23/04/09, 04:34 pm

ok so pretty much everyone knows me, I am kara I reside in California but am currently going to college in Utah and I am majoring in photography...LOVE IT I have a sister on a mission and a brother in high school, my parents are amazing people and the sooner you play a game with me the sooner you will realize how scared of a mormon you really can be! >: ) lol but seriously you'll soon realize how great of a person I am
Back to top Go down
Dragon's Ire

Dragon's Ire

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!   Introduce yourself! Icon_minitime23/04/09, 07:25 pm

Hey everybody,

I'm new to the clan. My name is Dragon's Ire but most call me Dragon for short.

I play PC games the most out of any console by far. I love FPS games. Sniping is state of the art to me. A lot of times, especially in TF2 and CoD4 I will more than likely have a scoped rifle in my possession.

I am good friends with Obs and am also at University of Texas in Austin. I am studying Biology with hopes and aspirations of making into medical school to become a doctor.

I love being outside and some of my favorite things are fishing, hunting, lifting weights, softball, and most of all having a good time with my friends.

I am glad to be a part of this clan and hope to get to know you all better as time goes on. Looking forward to playing with everyone.
Back to top Go down
Dick

Dick

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!   Introduce yourself! Icon_minitime23/04/09, 07:40 pm

im dick...if you dont know me..well..i dont know what to tell you lol...been around w/ rat sence the begining @ Atlanta and fucking playground...fuck that place..and i dont plan on leaving...as the name says..im a dick...but..most likely youve played w/ me so you know...other than that...i fail at making a ska band...i ROCK at playing it tho...OH...and monopoly :) ...
fuck off <3
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/supra_zenki
InedibleBuffalo

InedibleBuffalo

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!   Introduce yourself! Icon_minitime23/04/09, 08:15 pm

I am InedibleBuffalo. (you can call me Sean)

I'm not a member of RAT but I play on it enough to be ranked 5th Very Happy

I play mainly medic and consider myself decent.

I live in Canada and play most of my TF2 on the weekends. Me and my friends started a "clan" but its really just a bunch of people ( its called [8LAN]) Most of us suck except for Brakesela and Malith. They're prosauce.
Back to top Go down
Brakesela

Brakesela

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!   Introduce yourself! Icon_minitime23/04/09, 08:41 pm

So I'm Brakesela, tis a random name I came up with whilst I was making a Halo 2 character. I pronounce it as "Brack-eh-sella", but I really don't care how you say it, "Brake-sella", "Brakes", etc., are all cool with me. So I'm in the clan [8LAN], if you can call it a clan, we're more of a gathering of friends who have TF2, and the bulk of our majority is filled with incompetent retards, but I still <3 'em. I love you

Team Fortress 2 is probably one of the most pimping games out there in my opinion, and I play as Scout and Sniper most of the time, but I'm fairly good as a lot of the other classes. Very Happy

Although we aren't true <|RAT|> members, I appreciate y'all letting us chill with ya, you're a pretty fantastic bunch. To those of you whom I haven't had the pleasure of meeting, I send my regards.

Cheers,
Brakesela
Back to top Go down
RAT_Ak

PostSubject: hello im Ak   Introduce yourself! Icon_minitime23/04/09, 09:00 pm

hey guys my name is Ak i live in spring hill i love cars computers and some sports. i am more of a relaxed gamer i mostly just play for fun and i play often so i hope to see you all soon.

Ak

Live for cheese... Die for Geno
Back to top Go down
King_CrimsN

King_CrimsN

PostSubject: King (of CS:S) CrimsN   Introduce yourself! Icon_minitime23/04/09, 09:09 pm

Hello, sorry it took so long to join, I'm Matt. I'm 21, live in my mothers basement, have no job, and usually rank #1 in our <|RAT||> Gun Game server, which I suggest each of you take some time this week to fill and play. I'm friends w/ Dick irl, but online I see him as a rival. If you wanna ask me anything just message me, info on profile.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/l_oki
Guy

PostSubject: Guy   Introduce yourself! Icon_minitime23/04/09, 10:05 pm

So like im the one and only "Guy" anyone else named guy is indeed a fag. Im fun and lovable so if im not good enough for you go fuck yourself, have a nice day flower
Back to top Go down
Dokuja

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!   Introduce yourself! Icon_minitime24/04/09, 01:06 am

P.S. I think Playground's the shit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!   Introduce yourself! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself!
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Sewer :: General Discussion-
Jump to: