The Sewer
The Sewer
The Sewer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Sewer

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 110 registered users
The newest registered user is Tekno

Our users have posted a total of 1596 messages in 109 subjects
Top posters
AngryDude
left handed or right handed? which fails? Vote_lcapleft handed or right handed? which fails? Voting_barleft handed or right handed? which fails? Vote_rcap 
Disney Tym
left handed or right handed? which fails? Vote_lcapleft handed or right handed? which fails? Voting_barleft handed or right handed? which fails? Vote_rcap 
Fink
Karezie
<-RAT-> Kiyoshi
Dick
Ska
saramariee
<|RAT|> KiLLa
Chain Stroker

left handed or right handed? which fails?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
AngryDude

AngryDude

left handed or right handed? which fails? Empty
PostSubject: left handed or right handed? which fails?   left handed or right handed? which fails? Icon_minitime29/07/09, 10:05 pm

i noticed everything is so reversed like the sapper in left sided is written backwards, and they also fixed the huntsman sides, and like in css they're putting changes to guns -.-
Back to top Go down
Jon Jern

Jon Jern

PostSubject: Re: left handed or right handed? which fails?   left handed or right handed? which fails? Icon_minitime30/07/09, 07:29 pm

I can't stand my guns right handed. It looks so fucking dumb. If there's an option for Left Handed, (Like in CS:S), I'm taking it.

Well, then again, I AM left handed.
Back to top Go down
AngryDude

AngryDude

PostSubject: Re: left handed or right handed? which fails?   left handed or right handed? which fails? Icon_minitime30/07/09, 07:31 pm

the sniper rifles cocking is on the other side of the gun in left handed, and also WHY ARE YOU HERE MAN!? cheers
Back to top Go down
Fink
Admin
Fink

PostSubject: Re: left handed or right handed? which fails?   left handed or right handed? which fails? Icon_minitime31/07/09, 09:48 am

i like my guns righthanded. when i first started playing CS i played around with the left handed guns, but i feel much more comfortable with the right handed models.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ratserver.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: left handed or right handed? which fails?   left handed or right handed? which fails? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

left handed or right handed? which fails?
Page 1 of 1