The Sewer
The Sewer
The Sewer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Sewer

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 110 registered users
The newest registered user is Tekno

Our users have posted a total of 1596 messages in 109 subjects
Top posters
AngryDude
OMG THIS IS THE FUNNIEST THING YOU WILL EVER SEE! - Page 2 Vote_lcapOMG THIS IS THE FUNNIEST THING YOU WILL EVER SEE! - Page 2 Voting_barOMG THIS IS THE FUNNIEST THING YOU WILL EVER SEE! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Disney Tym
OMG THIS IS THE FUNNIEST THING YOU WILL EVER SEE! - Page 2 Vote_lcapOMG THIS IS THE FUNNIEST THING YOU WILL EVER SEE! - Page 2 Voting_barOMG THIS IS THE FUNNIEST THING YOU WILL EVER SEE! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Fink
Karezie
<-RAT-> Kiyoshi
Dick
Ska
saramariee
<|RAT|> KiLLa
Chain Stroker

OMG THIS IS THE FUNNIEST THING YOU WILL EVER SEE!

Go down 
+9
Chain Stroker
Pope
King_CrimsN
<-RAT-> Kiyoshi
Disney Tym
Dick
saramariee
AngryDude
Fink
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
King_CrimsN

King_CrimsN

OMG THIS IS THE FUNNIEST THING YOU WILL EVER SEE! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Humility   OMG THIS IS THE FUNNIEST THING YOU WILL EVER SEE! - Page 2 Icon_minitime25/08/09, 05:19 pm

Accept it. Laugh.
OMG THIS IS THE FUNNIEST THING YOU WILL EVER SEE! - Page 2 Metuttu
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/l_oki
Fink
Admin
Fink

PostSubject: Re: OMG THIS IS THE FUNNIEST THING YOU WILL EVER SEE!   OMG THIS IS THE FUNNIEST THING YOU WILL EVER SEE! - Page 2 Icon_minitime25/08/09, 05:20 pm

omg matt.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ratserver.org
Dick

Dick

PostSubject: Re: OMG THIS IS THE FUNNIEST THING YOU WILL EVER SEE!   OMG THIS IS THE FUNNIEST THING YOU WILL EVER SEE! - Page 2 Icon_minitime25/08/09, 05:41 pm

thats real...btw...NOT photo shop...just fyi...also...POST BRENDA!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/supra_zenki
AngryDude

AngryDude

PostSubject: Re: OMG THIS IS THE FUNNIEST THING YOU WILL EVER SEE!   OMG THIS IS THE FUNNIEST THING YOU WILL EVER SEE! - Page 2 Icon_minitime25/08/09, 06:23 pm

saramariee wrote:
oh angrydude always means it... Smile

ayyyy....!! Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Disney Tym

Disney Tym

PostSubject: Re: OMG THIS IS THE FUNNIEST THING YOU WILL EVER SEE!   OMG THIS IS THE FUNNIEST THING YOU WILL EVER SEE! - Page 2 Icon_minitime25/08/09, 08:28 pm

I still remember when we found that picture how pissed off you were about it, now you embrace it.

Plus angry dude doesn't really Blush... we all know Asians can't Blush.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com
AngryDude

AngryDude

PostSubject: Re: OMG THIS IS THE FUNNIEST THING YOU WILL EVER SEE!   OMG THIS IS THE FUNNIEST THING YOU WILL EVER SEE! - Page 2 Icon_minitime25/08/09, 08:32 pm

SHUT UP! Smile
Back to top Go down
Pope

PostSubject: Re: OMG THIS IS THE FUNNIEST THING YOU WILL EVER SEE!   OMG THIS IS THE FUNNIEST THING YOU WILL EVER SEE! - Page 2 Icon_minitime27/08/09, 10:52 am

this whole thing should teach you not to add people to facebook when youv met them threw a game
Back to top Go down
AngryDude

AngryDude

PostSubject: Re: OMG THIS IS THE FUNNIEST THING YOU WILL EVER SEE!   OMG THIS IS THE FUNNIEST THING YOU WILL EVER SEE! - Page 2 Icon_minitime27/08/09, 03:51 pm

you are wrong. Smile
Back to top Go down
Disney Tym

Disney Tym

PostSubject: Re: OMG THIS IS THE FUNNIEST THING YOU WILL EVER SEE!   OMG THIS IS THE FUNNIEST THING YOU WILL EVER SEE! - Page 2 Icon_minitime27/08/09, 04:58 pm

You do know that anyone that you've meet through a videogame where people try to shoot everyone... they prb arn't that mentaly stable and have ample amount of free time.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com
<-RAT-> Kiyoshi

<-RAT-> Kiyoshi

PostSubject: Re: OMG THIS IS THE FUNNIEST THING YOU WILL EVER SEE!   OMG THIS IS THE FUNNIEST THING YOU WILL EVER SEE! - Page 2 Icon_minitime29/08/09, 02:22 am

i have amounts of free time but i'm stable hahahahaha
Back to top Go down
Dick

Dick

PostSubject: Re: OMG THIS IS THE FUNNIEST THING YOU WILL EVER SEE!   OMG THIS IS THE FUNNIEST THING YOU WILL EVER SEE! - Page 2 Icon_minitime29/08/09, 03:54 am

Disney Tym wrote:
You do know that anyone that you've meet through a videogame where people try to shoot everyone... they prb arn't that mentaly stable and have ample amount of free time.

i am both of these lol
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/supra_zenki
Fink
Admin
Fink

PostSubject: Re: OMG THIS IS THE FUNNIEST THING YOU WILL EVER SEE!   OMG THIS IS THE FUNNIEST THING YOU WILL EVER SEE! - Page 2 Icon_minitime29/08/09, 04:02 am

mentally stable? no

free time? not as much as i'd like Sad
Back to top Go down
Chain Stroker

Chain Stroker

PostSubject: Re: OMG THIS IS THE FUNNIEST THING YOU WILL EVER SEE!   OMG THIS IS THE FUNNIEST THING YOU WILL EVER SEE! - Page 2 Icon_minitime05/09/09, 08:48 pm

Disney Tym wrote:
I still remember when we found that picture how pissed off you were about it, now you embrace it.

i dont like that you put asians i'm 1/2 korean ass
Back to top Go down
AngryDude

AngryDude

PostSubject: Re: OMG THIS IS THE FUNNIEST THING YOU WILL EVER SEE!   OMG THIS IS THE FUNNIEST THING YOU WILL EVER SEE! - Page 2 Icon_minitime06/09/09, 12:55 am

Chain Stroker wrote:
Disney Tym wrote:

i dont like that you put asians i'm 1/2 korean ass

im a mix.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: OMG THIS IS THE FUNNIEST THING YOU WILL EVER SEE!   OMG THIS IS THE FUNNIEST THING YOU WILL EVER SEE! - Page 2 Icon_minitime23/09/09, 06:18 am

I've got time, a life, but am mentally unbalanced sometimes
Back to top Go down
Psycho

PostSubject: Re: OMG THIS IS THE FUNNIEST THING YOU WILL EVER SEE!   OMG THIS IS THE FUNNIEST THING YOU WILL EVER SEE! - Page 2 Icon_minitime30/09/09, 01:44 am

Dude Angrydude get the fuck out man you raged from rat so stop spamming the fourms
Back to top Go down
The Deck

PostSubject: Re: OMG THIS IS THE FUNNIEST THING YOU WILL EVER SEE!   OMG THIS IS THE FUNNIEST THING YOU WILL EVER SEE! - Page 2 Icon_minitime30/09/09, 09:50 pm

dude he posted those awhile back before he ragequitted the clan, so maybe you might just shush, and dont bother posting bs on dead threads man ... >_>
Back to top Go down
Psycho

PostSubject: Re: OMG THIS IS THE FUNNIEST THING YOU WILL EVER SEE!   OMG THIS IS THE FUNNIEST THING YOU WILL EVER SEE! - Page 2 Icon_minitime01/10/09, 12:49 am

I'm Sorry but who the fuck you? and why are you telling me what to do?
Back to top Go down
The Deck

PostSubject: Re: OMG THIS IS THE FUNNIEST THING YOU WILL EVER SEE!   OMG THIS IS THE FUNNIEST THING YOU WILL EVER SEE! - Page 2 Icon_minitime01/10/09, 12:53 am

a friend of angry, and felt like signing up on the dang forums, and meeting his clan (well i did noticed he ragequitted), and i noticed that you're being a jerk already =)
Back to top Go down
Karezie

Karezie

PostSubject: Re: OMG THIS IS THE FUNNIEST THING YOU WILL EVER SEE!   OMG THIS IS THE FUNNIEST THING YOU WILL EVER SEE! - Page 2 Icon_minitime05/10/09, 04:20 am

it's not his fault for it, he doesn't know you, therefore he doesn't want to take anything from people he doesn't know and I doubt you would too
Back to top Go down
The Deck

PostSubject: Re: OMG THIS IS THE FUNNIEST THING YOU WILL EVER SEE!   OMG THIS IS THE FUNNIEST THING YOU WILL EVER SEE! - Page 2 Icon_minitime05/10/09, 07:53 pm

what is psycho's problem anyway? =/
Back to top Go down
Karezie

Karezie

PostSubject: Re: OMG THIS IS THE FUNNIEST THING YOU WILL EVER SEE!   OMG THIS IS THE FUNNIEST THING YOU WILL EVER SEE! - Page 2 Icon_minitime05/10/09, 08:51 pm

I already answered that with my last post
Back to top Go down
The Deck

PostSubject: Re: OMG THIS IS THE FUNNIEST THING YOU WILL EVER SEE!   OMG THIS IS THE FUNNIEST THING YOU WILL EVER SEE! - Page 2 Icon_minitime06/10/09, 12:59 am

whoops, sorry lol
Back to top Go down
Fink
Admin
Fink

PostSubject: Re: OMG THIS IS THE FUNNIEST THING YOU WILL EVER SEE!   OMG THIS IS THE FUNNIEST THING YOU WILL EVER SEE! - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/10/09, 01:07 pm

The Deck wrote:
what is psycho's problem anyway? =/

Sandy vagina
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OMG THIS IS THE FUNNIEST THING YOU WILL EVER SEE!   OMG THIS IS THE FUNNIEST THING YOU WILL EVER SEE! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OMG THIS IS THE FUNNIEST THING YOU WILL EVER SEE!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Sewer :: General Discussion-
Jump to: