The Sewer
The Sewer
The Sewer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Sewer

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 110 registered users
The newest registered user is Tekno

Our users have posted a total of 1596 messages in 109 subjects
Top posters
AngryDude
SOMETHING MUST BE DONE Vote_lcapSOMETHING MUST BE DONE Voting_barSOMETHING MUST BE DONE Vote_rcap 
Disney Tym
SOMETHING MUST BE DONE Vote_lcapSOMETHING MUST BE DONE Voting_barSOMETHING MUST BE DONE Vote_rcap 
Fink
Karezie
<-RAT-> Kiyoshi
Dick
Ska
saramariee
<|RAT|> KiLLa
Chain Stroker

SOMETHING MUST BE DONE

Go down 
+10
AngryDude
saramariee
InedibleBuffalo
Karezie
Mrgiggles211
Chain Stroker
Fink
Ska
Dwight Schrute
lordgeno
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
lordgeno

lordgeno

SOMETHING MUST BE DONE Empty
PostSubject: SOMETHING MUST BE DONE   SOMETHING MUST BE DONE Icon_minitime25/06/09, 04:14 pm

Look, I'm jobless now...if people DO NOT DONATE, we are going to LOSE ALL OF OUR SERVERS in a manner of what, a month?

Second, WHAT IS THE POINT OF PAYING if there are 5 rats online playing CS, or TF2, or whatever, and not playing together in some other jerk's server?

I don't mean to just bitch, but I honestly NEED TO GET YOUR FUCKING ATTENTION ON THIS MATTER. So, read this, respond to this, argue with me whatever but FUCKING DOOOOOO SOMETHING. Pleeeeease.

afro Geno
Back to top Go down
http://ratserver.org/chuck/
Dwight Schrute

PostSubject: Re: SOMETHING MUST BE DONE   SOMETHING MUST BE DONE Icon_minitime25/06/09, 04:38 pm

ok fair enough. well me and guy with gates ussaly hang out in css. so when we are playing we will go to the rats servers. i just did not go to much beacause i dint quite know anyone i was out of place if you will.
Back to top Go down
Ska

Ska

PostSubject: Re: SOMETHING MUST BE DONE   SOMETHING MUST BE DONE Icon_minitime25/06/09, 06:41 pm

Well Dwight, we're all pretty friendly in the servers so don't feel left out.
I'll donate when I can. I'm trying to afford a plane ticket to meet my brother right now, but if I ever have a few bucks left over I'll send it your way.
Back to top Go down
Fink
Admin
Fink

PostSubject: Re: SOMETHING MUST BE DONE   SOMETHING MUST BE DONE Icon_minitime25/06/09, 07:00 pm

im not gonna let the reg cs and the tf2 die. if worse comes to worse the cod4 server is going. Sad

even if it means eating nothing but ramen for a few weeks.

but who wants to put Fink through that? NO ONE, thats who.

YOU WONT LIKE ME WHEN I'M HUNGRY.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ratserver.org
Chain Stroker

Chain Stroker

PostSubject: Re: SOMETHING MUST BE DONE   SOMETHING MUST BE DONE Icon_minitime26/06/09, 03:35 am

I have told you about my feelings on this geno if we need to go further into conversation just let me know when and i'll set things up and we can get the ball rollin.

(for those of you that are clueless.. I have told Geno if he wants me to I will gladly host a server not a big one but a decent size server for the Rats to play on)
Back to top Go down
Ska

Ska

PostSubject: Re: SOMETHING MUST BE DONE   SOMETHING MUST BE DONE Icon_minitime26/06/09, 04:06 am

Well.
Whenever Geno gets back on Steam, I'd like to talk to him about something dealing with my business I'm opening. So. GENO. GTFOn vent. =)
<33
Back to top Go down
Mrgiggles211

Mrgiggles211

PostSubject: Re: SOMETHING MUST BE DONE   SOMETHING MUST BE DONE Icon_minitime26/06/09, 04:19 am

chain and his server..... im so jelous!!!
Back to top Go down
Ska

Ska

PostSubject: Re: SOMETHING MUST BE DONE   SOMETHING MUST BE DONE Icon_minitime26/06/09, 11:58 am

Talked to Geno.
I'll be donating and promoting the clan at my LAN center.
Back to top Go down
Chain Stroker

Chain Stroker

PostSubject: Re: SOMETHING MUST BE DONE   SOMETHING MUST BE DONE Icon_minitime26/06/09, 03:31 pm

I am willing to host a server.. just lemme know when and what you want on it i have 3 pcs that can host a server ..
Back to top Go down
Karezie

Karezie

PostSubject: Re: SOMETHING MUST BE DONE   SOMETHING MUST BE DONE Icon_minitime26/06/09, 11:45 pm

I agree with all of this that we need to be in our servers I go there when I can and the only reason I go to other servers are when nobody is or or wants to play, or when nobody is online...and that's what it is like most of the time since I'm a late night gamer
Back to top Go down
Fink
Admin
Fink

PostSubject: Re: SOMETHING MUST BE DONE   SOMETHING MUST BE DONE Icon_minitime27/06/09, 11:34 am

thx kara and everyone. chainstroker, we might take u up ont that offer. What a Face
Back to top Go down
Chain Stroker

Chain Stroker

PostSubject: Re: SOMETHING MUST BE DONE   SOMETHING MUST BE DONE Icon_minitime28/06/09, 05:40 pm

Fink wrote:
thx kara and everyone. chainstroker, we might take u up ont that offer. What a Face
i am just waiting for the word and it will be done.
Back to top Go down
InedibleBuffalo

InedibleBuffalo

PostSubject: Re: SOMETHING MUST BE DONE   SOMETHING MUST BE DONE Icon_minitime05/07/09, 05:19 pm

The hardest part about hosting a tf2 server is getting a solid internet connection...

Also, what about cutting one of the servers? like gungame? it gets played the least and for the people who play, could they just find a different server for gungame?

cod is the other low played server but me, brakesela and malith all bought cod so we'll visit now and try to get it going...
Back to top Go down
Fink
Admin
Fink

PostSubject: Re: SOMETHING MUST BE DONE   SOMETHING MUST BE DONE Icon_minitime05/07/09, 06:10 pm

because gungame is a donated server. Razz we may cut the 20 slot regular server and make gungame server regular css

we'll see what's up the next bill. thanks for the support guys.
Back to top Go down
saramariee

saramariee

PostSubject: Re: SOMETHING MUST BE DONE   SOMETHING MUST BE DONE Icon_minitime05/07/09, 07:05 pm

I just donated Smile
Back to top Go down
Fink
Admin
Fink

PostSubject: Re: SOMETHING MUST BE DONE   SOMETHING MUST BE DONE Icon_minitime05/07/09, 07:17 pm

thx sara!

come on guys. we really need some help this month!
Back to top Go down
saramariee

saramariee

PostSubject: Re: SOMETHING MUST BE DONE   SOMETHING MUST BE DONE Icon_minitime05/07/09, 07:36 pm

anytime Smile

i'll probably donate more when i get some more money on my paypal :p
Back to top Go down
Chain Stroker

Chain Stroker

PostSubject: Re: SOMETHING MUST BE DONE   SOMETHING MUST BE DONE Icon_minitime06/07/09, 03:55 pm

we discussed what i can do for rat.
Back to top Go down
Ska

Ska

PostSubject: Re: SOMETHING MUST BE DONE   SOMETHING MUST BE DONE Icon_minitime06/07/09, 08:59 pm

I won't be able to donate until I get back from Florida, visiting my brother. August I'll donate definitely.
Back to top Go down
AngryDude

AngryDude

PostSubject: Re: SOMETHING MUST BE DONE   SOMETHING MUST BE DONE Icon_minitime29/07/09, 10:00 pm

i fail at trying.
Back to top Go down
<-RAT-> Kiyoshi

<-RAT-> Kiyoshi

PostSubject: Re: SOMETHING MUST BE DONE   SOMETHING MUST BE DONE Icon_minitime30/07/09, 02:00 am

Ska wrote:
Talked to Geno.
I'll be donating and promoting the clan at my LAN center.

I wanna work at your LAN center T.T
Back to top Go down
<-RAT-> Kiyoshi

<-RAT-> Kiyoshi

PostSubject: Re: SOMETHING MUST BE DONE   SOMETHING MUST BE DONE Icon_minitime30/07/09, 02:03 am

Also i must say that cutting the l4d server would be a good one...really there is no point to it...no one plays on it anymore everyone in RAT is pretty much done with l4d sadly =/ i for one would like to get with it again, but none of the rats wanna play D=!
Back to top Go down
Karezie

Karezie

PostSubject: Re: SOMETHING MUST BE DONE   SOMETHING MUST BE DONE Icon_minitime30/07/09, 02:36 am

ki it was done away with a while ago and yes barely anyone plays the game anymore
Back to top Go down
<-RAT-> Kiyoshi

<-RAT-> Kiyoshi

PostSubject: Re: SOMETHING MUST BE DONE   SOMETHING MUST BE DONE Icon_minitime30/07/09, 07:12 am

oh wow really? that's weird...i thought i seen it in the list still o.O
Back to top Go down
AngryDude

AngryDude

PostSubject: Re: SOMETHING MUST BE DONE   SOMETHING MUST BE DONE Icon_minitime31/07/09, 12:49 am

if i have spare money, someone teach me how to donate -.-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SOMETHING MUST BE DONE   SOMETHING MUST BE DONE Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SOMETHING MUST BE DONE
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Sewer :: General Discussion-
Jump to: