The Sewer
The Sewer
The Sewer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Sewer

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 110 registered users
The newest registered user is Tekno

Our users have posted a total of 1596 messages in 109 subjects
Top posters
AngryDude
Cod4 free tournament! Vote_lcapCod4 free tournament! Voting_barCod4 free tournament! Vote_rcap 
Disney Tym
Cod4 free tournament! Vote_lcapCod4 free tournament! Voting_barCod4 free tournament! Vote_rcap 
Fink
Karezie
<-RAT-> Kiyoshi
Dick
Ska
saramariee
<|RAT|> KiLLa
Chain Stroker

Cod4 free tournament!

Go down 
+2
Hoplomachus
Spectre
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Spectre

Spectre

Cod4 free tournament! Empty
PostSubject: Cod4 free tournament!   Cod4 free tournament! Icon_minitime04/07/09, 01:18 pm

Alright everyone Saturday July 11th 8 P.M. Est some friends of mine are hosting a free tournament with a prize for first place and a randomly drawn prize for the second prize.

It is standard (not hardcore) Free For All and they are looking at about 45 people.

To sign up go here cheersTournament Linkcheers

Register and sign up it will be great and its free!
Back to top Go down
Hoplomachus

PostSubject: Re: Cod4 free tournament!   Cod4 free tournament! Icon_minitime04/07/09, 02:31 pm

thanks spectre!

free tournament, why not sign up? We are giving away a MX revolution Logitech mouse and a pre-ordered copy of bf1943. Winner will choose, then we will have a random drawing for the other prize... so sign up and spread the word!
Back to top Go down
Fink
Admin
Fink

PostSubject: Re: Cod4 free tournament!   Cod4 free tournament! Icon_minitime05/07/09, 06:29 am

sounds rad.

i hope you guys get something together. we've had some really great cod4 players come throught lately (im looking at you, sanders...)

not to mention meg and neg are pretty "passionate" abou the game.....RAGE.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ratserver.org
Spectre

Spectre

PostSubject: Re: Cod4 free tournament!   Cod4 free tournament! Icon_minitime08/07/09, 08:10 pm

Wow guys not one person has signed up... YAY! scratch
Back to top Go down
Fink
Admin
Fink

PostSubject: Re: Cod4 free tournament!   Cod4 free tournament! Icon_minitime08/07/09, 09:00 pm

send a link to this thread to negative and meg and sanders.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ratserver.org
<|RAT|> KiLLa

<|RAT|> KiLLa

PostSubject: Re: Cod4 free tournament!   Cod4 free tournament! Icon_minitime09/07/09, 12:06 am

I WOULD BUT NOW THERE LETTING MIA IN OR WHAT EVER THEY ARE AND THERE PROBLY GOOD SO THERE GOING TO WIN THERE OWN PRIZES
Back to top Go down
Hoplomachus

PostSubject: Re: Cod4 free tournament!   Cod4 free tournament! Icon_minitime09/07/09, 10:52 am

we had to open it to our own clan because only 7 people singed up. We are not a "pro" team... we just are a community of players so dont worry about us winning. I mean we have a few good players but again, we not are a CAL team....
Back to top Go down
Ska

Ska

PostSubject: Re: Cod4 free tournament!   Cod4 free tournament! Icon_minitime09/07/09, 11:52 am

At this job I might get we're having a huge xbox360 tournament in the parking lot. It's sponsored by Sprint and the U.S. Army.
I'll find out tomorrow if I get the job, and if I do, I get to work the event. I'm so thrilled omgggg.

We'll have tournaments and shit at my LAN center.

But yeah, it's not even worth it for me to sign up because one, I don't have cod4, and two, it'd take like a week or so to get back into my game. =)

Good luck to all those who enter. =D
Back to top Go down
Dick

Dick

PostSubject: Re: Cod4 free tournament!   Cod4 free tournament! Icon_minitime09/07/09, 12:00 pm

fuck xbox
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/supra_zenki
Ska

Ska

PostSubject: Re: Cod4 free tournament!   Cod4 free tournament! Icon_minitime09/07/09, 12:02 pm

Hey I didn't set the shit up. And it's hard to have a LAN party in a parking lot...
Back to top Go down
Spectre

Spectre

PostSubject: Re: Cod4 free tournament!   Cod4 free tournament! Icon_minitime09/07/09, 05:39 pm

alright listen MIA isnt pro in fact they are just cool folks like ourselves and it wont kill ya to sign up for a free tourney and if enough public players join they cant even get the prizes

what is there to lose
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cod4 free tournament!   Cod4 free tournament! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cod4 free tournament!
Page 1 of 1